Tuesday 14 April 2015

MY IIT JEE 2006 EXAM EXPERIENCE::::

MY IIT JEE EXAM (APRIL 9, 2006)

My first paper::
I had reached my examination centre 20 minutes early and at exam centre gate I searched for my seat with help of registration number. I had 2 pencils, 2 pens, eraser, sharpener and father’s wristwatch. This wristwatch is very lucky for me and I got it from my Papa in 10th class exam, in each exam I had used this watch. When exam paper was given to me, at the same time my invigilator announced that none of the students would break seal of paper before he announced to open. But I tried to see 1-2 questions to engage my mind before opening the seal and at the same time my invigilator saw and came to me and then he shouted loudly what you were doing. I told him sorry Sir..I will not do again with fear. After 3-5 minutes I was again relaxed and after announcement, I opened seal to attempt paper. I found that almost 60 questions were in my paper for 3 hrs. I decided to solve about 10 questions in each half an hour and not to waste more than 5minute in one question. I attempted mathematics first. Now I was able to solve 8 questions but I was not sure that answers of all of 8 questions were correct or not. I was completely depressed and my condition was that I was not able to write any single word because my hand was shivering. I started to pray to God for help and about 5 minutes has gone, I found my depression continuously increases and hence left to pray. I took a long breadth and changed subject and started to solve Chemistry, Now I was able to solve questions with accuracy and my confidence was increasing continuously. At the end I had attempted almost 22 questions out of 60 questions and among them 2-3 answers were wrong. When I left examination hall, I was not happy with first paper.

My Second paper::
As same in the first exam, I had reached my examination centre 30 minutes early. When exam paper was given to me, at the same time he announced to open. Now I did not make the same mistake as in the first paper. I opened the seal to attempt paper after announcement of open. I found that almost 60 questions were in my paper for 3 hrs. I decided to solve about 10 questions in each half an hour and not to waste more than 5minute in one question. But now I decided to attempt chemistry first and I was able to solve 15 questions in first half an hour, I was completely sure that answers of all of the 15 questions were correct. And this was my time, my condition was that I had no regret of first paper and my confidence was increasing continuously. At the end, I had attempted almost 43 questions out of 60 questions and among them 1-2 answers might be wrong. When I left examination hall, I was happy with both of the papers. Finally I got selected in IIT JEE 2006 and received B.TECH degree from ISM Dhanbad.